After almost two years of scientific and continuing education del CLWG using remote connections, a scientific meeting of continuing education on site has been organized at Granozzo di Monticello, Novara whose title is “Canine leishmaniosis: old and new evidence. Let’s talk together”. To attend this meeting is necessary the registration. The planning of the meeting is organized with five presentations:
- Dr. A. Fondati, Dipl. ECVD: Which are the useful investigations to rule-in the canine dermatological problem linked to leishmaniosis? (Clinical cases) - Q&A
- Dr. N. D’Anna, Dipl. ECVO: An EYE to leishmaniosis - Q&A
- Dr.ssa S. Benali, Dipl. ECVP: The pathologist and the diagnosis of leishmaniosis - Q&A
- Prof. A. Zatelli, Università di Bari: The management of the nephropathic patient affected by leishmaniosis from the “P” to “S” - Q&A
- Prof. G. Lubas, Dipl. ECVIM: There is something new in the diagnostic approach of canine leishmaniosis? Let’s talk about ESR - Q&A
The flyer of the meeting is attached.
The attached form should be fill-up to take part at the meeting (print the form, complete it handwriting, signed and then take a picture and send it by mail to email@example.com)