We would like to inform you that the new Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30th, 2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
In accordance with article 7 and 13 of the Legislative Decree previous reported, we provide the following information:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: administrative and/or commercial.
- The data will be stored electronically and on paper or any other kind of support, respecting the minimum security measures pursuant to the technical specifications regarding minimum security measures - Annex B of unique text from Privacy Law.
- The provision of data is compulsory as a result of the business relationship with you entertained.
- The data will not be communicated to others and will not be circulated.
5. The data controller is: Scientific cultural association " Canine Leishmaniasis Working Group"--Association President Prof. George Lubas
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of the consolidated Italian law 196/2003:
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data, even if it is not yet recorded, and the communication is in intelligible form.
- The person has the right to obtain the indication:
- source of personal data;
- purposes and methods of processing;
- logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identification data of the holder, Responsible and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects that personal data may be communicated or may come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State from managers or agents.
3) The subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or when interested, the integration of data;
- the annulment, transformation into anonymous form or data blocking processed unlawfully, including those which don’t require conservation in relation to purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification about of the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also for their contents, to all those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) the person concerned is entitled to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for market research or commercial communication.
7.Responsible for processing the data is: Association President Prof. George Lubas
To exercise your rights under art. 7. Unique text of the Privacy, listed above, the person concerned must make a written request to:
Scientific cultural association "Gruppo di Studio sulla Leishmaniosi Canina" “Canine Leishmaniasis Working Group)
Via Donati n°90
55047 - Seravezza (LU)
Email: [email protected]
What do we understand when we talk about cookie?
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by the user send to his Terminal (usually the browser), where it’s stored and memorized for then retransmitted to the same sites during a subsequent visit of the same user.
In the navigation on a site, you can receive on your terminal also cookies from different web servers also (known as "third-party" cookies); This happens because on the web site that you visit may be present elements (such as images, maps, sound, specific links to web pages of other domains) that reside on different servers than the one where you find the page you requested. In other words, are the kind of cookies that are set by another web site, different from which you are currently visiting.
Type of cookies used
The http://www.gruppoleishmania.org site uses only cookies of a technical type.
- Technical cookies, the utility is strictly related to the optimization of the use of the site, are divided into two types, session cookies are generated by CMS Drupal 7 and are deleted when you close the browser session and persistent cookie that once you close the browser session, those are not deleted but remain up to a default date of expiration.
- Analytics cookies, used exclusively for statisticals, to identify which pages are the most viewed by visitors, the data is anonymized as IP address, shown in the following link
- Third party cookies, this type of cookie is generated by third-party services, typical case is “social plugins" such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter. The presence of these plugins and services involves the transmission of cookies from and to all the sites operated by third parties.
Profiling cookies are, citing the Guarantor of the Privacy:
They serve to "monitor and profile users while browsing, studying their movements and habits of consultation web or consumer (what they buy, what they read, etc.). Also to send targeted and personalized advertising services (known as Behavioural Advertising)."
www.gruppoleishmania.org does not use profiling cookies
Type of cookies used and options
Profiling cookies are not used.
Analytical and third-party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics Cookies anonymously, without tracing your IP. Current legislation doesn’t provide consent to the use of third-party analytics cookies.
This site uses third-party cookies for sharing on social networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, can be modified and disabled in your browser's options.
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies but you can change the settings to prevent it from working.
For more information about managing cookie options refer to manufacturers ' sites:
The list of third party cookies and their disclosures and configuration:
- Facebook disclosures: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ disclosures: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/